Here are tutorials to help you in your classes. More to be added soon!
In this 30 minute presentation, Beth and I discuss what makes a good discussion and how we encourage our students to apply these strategies. The three strategies are:
- Collaborative Interaction
- Contribution Quality
- Communication Quality
In this five-part tutorial, I discuss and show you how to record videos for your classes. In this series, we cover:
- Introduction: Why Use Videos?
- Part 1: Things to Consider
- Part 2: Tips for Recording Videos
- Part 3: Uploading Your Video to YouTube
- Part 4: Embedding Your Video in Blackboard
- Part 5: Equipment Recommendations