Episode PA031: Special Edition from the Online College Success Podcast
Beth and I have begun a new venture, OnlineCollegeSuccess.com, a website for students in nontraditional education. We want to share with you an episode from the podcast where we discuss 10 things a prospective student should consider when thinking of going to college. Some of the questions we discuss include:
- What format works best for you?
- Do you have good study habits, and if not, are you willing to do what it takes to fill in any gaps you may have?
- Do you have the time to commit to an education, or willing to give something up in order to make the time?
- Are you willing to put in the work necessary to do well in college? If not, why not?
- Do you have the support from friends and family to do this?
- Are you willing to make the commitment it takes?
Join us as we explore these and other questions.
We invite you to visit us at OnlineCollegeSuccess.com and share a comment letting us know what you thought about this show, what was most helpful, along with any suggestions for future topics you would like to hear about.