Episode PA031: Special Edition from the Online College Success Podcast
Beth and I have begun a new venture, OnlineCollegeSuccess.com, a website for students in nontraditional education. We want to share with you an episode from the podcast where we discuss 10 things a prospective student should consider when thinking of going to college. Some of the questions we discuss include:
- What format works best for you?
- Do you have good study habits, and if not, are you willing to do what it takes to fill in any gaps you may have?
- Do you have the time to commit to an education, or willing to give something up in order to make the time?
- Are you willing to put in the work necessary to do well in college? If not, why not?
- Do you have the support from friends and family to do this?
- Are you willing to make the commitment it takes?
Join us as we explore these and other questions.
We invite you to visit us at OnlineCollegeSuccess.com and share a comment letting us know what you thought about this show, what was most helpful, along with any suggestions for future topics you would like to hear about. Share us with your friends and coworkers and help spread the word by posting a rating and review on iTunes. Subscribe to ensure you don’t miss an episode.